– Walk on the Ancient streets of historical peninsula and see Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar
– Explore Underground cities of Cappadocia and see rock cut churches, storage rooms and kitchens
– Learn history about early Christians, Byzantines, and Ottomans from your local expert guides
– Visit Grand Bazaar, Spice Bazaar, and experience shopping with locals
– Learn how to make pottery from local experts
– Tasty, amazing foods from Turkish Cuisine
– Skip-The-Line tickets, Internal flight tickets, airport transfers, 4* accommodation provided
Visit Istanbul; where Asia Meets Europe and was the capital of 3 different empires, walk on the historical Peninsula and visit Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi palace, Explore the Underground cities of Cappadocia and see rock cut churches, storage rooms and kitchens, learn history about early Christians from your local guide, take photos of the fairy chimneys from the best photoshoot points. Skip-The-Line tickets, 4* accommodation, Internal flight tickets, Airport transfers, Lunch at tours provided.
|16TH SEPT-22ND SEPT||4* HOTELS||5* HOTELS|
|DOUBLE ROOM (2PAX) (Emirates)||1340||1600|
Every day (All year round)
You will be greeted with a sign your name is written on.
6 Days / 5 Nights
Sit in minibus (shared basis)
- Tour guide throughout the tour
. Return flight tickets NAIROBI-INSTANBUL-NAIROBI(Emirates)
- 3-night accommodation in Istanbul
- 2-night accommodation in Cappadocia
- Economy class domestic flight tickets
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer services from/to Airports
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Admission fees for all sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- Beverage with meals
. Covid test
- Tips for the guides & drivers (0ptional)
Certified Three months statement
If employed letter from employee owner of company registration docs
Fill form online
171 usd for visa, insurance and processing
Ticket reservation /booking
Drop docs at two rivers
Good to know:
- Please print your flight tickets, confirmed tour voucher, and bring them with you.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, will be replaced with Underground Cistern
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, will be replaced Arasta Bazaar
- Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays due to Friday prayer we will visit from the garden.
- Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show at specified meeting time.
- The provider cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dressing.
- Its highly recommended to make a travel insurance for your holiday, as the provider cannot be held responsible for the incident(s) which may occur during the tour.
- Amendments caused by the flights are upon availability and may require supplement fee.
- Cancellations and changes made on purchased flight tickets are applied according to the cancellation and refund policies of airline companies.
- The provider cannot be held responsible for letter mistakes that may occur from names forwarded to us for the purchase of flight tickets.
Cancellation Policy: Hotels, Airport Transfers, Tours can be cancelled without any penalties 3 day(s) prior to first service date. Cancellations and changes made on purchased flight tickets are applied according to the cancellation and refund policies of airline companies.
Please note we will use the current exchange rate at the time of Payment.
Day 1 Arrival to Istanbul
Upon arrival at Istanbul Airport, you will be greeted and driven to your hotel. Check-in. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 Treasures of Istanbul
According to your tour pick-up time meet with your guide and start your full-day tour. Explore Hagia Sophia; was the largest building on earth barring the Egyptian Pyramids or the Great Wall of China. It was the religious center of the city during the Byzantine period. Next; Topkapi Palace; As well as being the imperial residence of the Sultan, the palace was also the seat of government for the ottoman empire. It housed the ottoman sultans for nearly 400 years. Continue to with Hippodrome; Built by the Roman Emperor Septimius Severus in 203AD, during the Roman period hippodrome was the civil center for the people of the city where once 100,000 spectators could be held. Next, Blue Mosque; Built by the Ottoman Sultan Ahmet I in the year 1616, Blue mosque today is one of the most famous landmarks of the old city with its famous six minarets and magnificent dome. Next, Grand Bazaar; With 18 entrances and more than 4000 shops, it is one of the greatest bazaars in the World. At the end of the tour drive you back to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul
Day 3 Flight to Cappadocia
Today is the yours to explore city your own. According your pick up time meet your driver and drive to Airport for your 1hour 30min domestic flight to Kayseri. Upon arrival you wıll be greeted by your drıver who wıll drıve you safely to your hotel. Check in. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Optional: HD Bosphorus Cruise&Spice Market
Day 4 Fairy Chimneys of Cappadocia
According to your tour pick-up time meet with your guide and start your full-day tour. Explore Goreme Museum; consists of many rock-cut churches from the second half of 9C with beautiful colorful frescoes decorating the walls. Next; Devrent Valley; famous for its quirky animal shaped rocks. It looks like a sculpture zoo made by nature. There is even a rock pillar which looks like the Virgin Mary, holding Jesus Christ. Take in the unique lunar landscape of the valley and feel like you’re in another World. Next; Pasabagi which means: the Pacha’s vineyard. This site is also called Monks Valley. The hermitage of Simeon monks was here. A chapel dedicated to St. Simeon (Simon), and a hermit’s shelter is built into one of the fairy chimneys with three heads. Pasabagi valley contains some of the most striking fairy chimneys in Cappadocia with twin and even triple rock caps. This style is unique even for Cappadocia and these fairy chimneys are named mushroom-shaped fairy chimneys.
Next Avanos: where you will enjoy typical Turkish Lunch and experience make Potter with local experts. Next, we continue to Goreme Panorama, which has one of the best panoramic view of the Fairy chimneys. Next Uchisar the Naturel highest Rock Castle provides a magnificent panorama of the surrounding area. At the end of the tour drive you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia
Day 5 Underground Cities of Cappadocia / Flight to Istanbul
Upon breakfast at the hotel check out, according to your tour pick-up time meet with your guide and start your full-day tour. Visit Rose Valley; is an incredibly unique area of Cappadocia with sharp ridges, tinted in pink especially during sunset! The minerals in the sandstone have a pink tinge. Next Cavusin; is surrounded by a valley, which becomes gradually wider, called as Red Valley. The houses of the village were cut into massive rock formations. The village is famous with its rock-churches. Next; Pigeon Valley; earned its name from the countless man-made dovecotes (Pigeon Houses) that have been carved into the soft volcanic tuff. Pigeon Valley is one of the best spots for walking in the marvelous Cappadocia region. Next; Underground Cities; once a place of refuge for 15000 Christians. These settlements were of enormous value to the development of Christianity as they provided shelter and worship and were in use until the end of 7C AD. Witness the ancient bedrooms, church, meeting hall and food storage rooms in this eight-story city connected by 30km of corridors and passageways. Tour continues with Ortahisar; famous for its friendly inhabitants, picturesque stone houses, narrow streets, and lovely churches as well as the castle-like rock formation after which the town is named. At the end of the tour drive you to Kayseri Airport for your 1hour 30min domestic flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival you will be greeted by your driver who will drive you safely to your hotel. Check in. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 6 Departure Day
Upon breakfast at the hotel check out and according to your flight time drive you to Istanbul Airport. End of our service.
Check out from hotel and proceed for onward journey