CAPETOWN PACKAGES 2023; MAY – SEPTEMBER 2023
Capetown is a picturesque city that combines old with new, urban landscapes with gorgeous countryside, and white sandy beaches with magnificent mountain terrain. Vacations in Cape Town are stupendous, and you’ll always find something to do.
|Rates are Per Person Sharing|
|Holiday Inn Express||3||1,210|
|Cresta Grande Hotel||4||1,250|
|La Splendid Hotel||4||1,250|
|The Rockerfeller Hotel & Residence||4||1,250|
|Park Inn By Radisson Foreshore||4||1,250|
|Radisson Red Waterfront||4||1,340|
|Blaauwberg Beach Hotel||4||1,290|
|Radisson Blu & Residence||4||1,340|
|Southern Sun Waterfront||4||1,340|
|Onyx Apartments Hotel||4||1,410|
|Harbour Bridge Hotel & Suites||4||1,410|
|Simoons Town Quayside Hotel||4||1,350|
|The Taj Hotel||4||1,560|
|Radisson Blu Waterfront||5||1,660|
|Victoria & Alfred Hotel||5||1,760|
|Table Bay Hotel||5||1,750|
- Return flights economy class based on Kenya Airways
- 04 Night’s Accommodation in standard room
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast
- Peninsula Tour : Cape point
Cape of good hope
Light house Cape Point
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Table mountain
- Cable car ticket
- City tour
- Funicular Train Car
- Light house Cape point view
- Wine tasting tour – Constantia – stop over
- Red bus one day ticket ( Hop On & Hop Off)
- All Transfers
- East African Pass/port
- Covid tests, Yellow fever certificates
- Any other expense not included
Rates and flight fares in this quotation are current, and may CHANGE at the time of booking
We will use the current dollar exchange rate at the time of Payment/booking
You can make payments in installments we require 50% deposit to be guaranteed space and you need to clear the balance before the safari date.
Cheques are acceptable 7days before departure
Booking Cancellation policy
0-5 Days No show- 100%
6-10 Days -Prior to Departure75% of the Booking
11-14 Days -Prior to Departure 50% of the Booking
Above 15 Days – Prior to Departure 25% of the Booking
Specific hotels & airlines cancellation policies will also apply.
Full payment required 5 days before travel date.
- Bookings will be confirmed once 50% payments have been made
OPTIONAL SIGHTSEEING TOURS IN CAPETOWN
Usd 100 per person in a 25 seater coach
- Full day Peninsula tour
- Drive by Clifton, Camps Bay & Llandudno
- Stop at Hout Bay (Seal Island cruise optional & own account)
- Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Cape Point
- Funicular ticket
- Lunch in Simon’s Town – own account
- Penguins at Boulders Beach.
Usd 70 per person in a 25 seater coach
- Full day Wine lands tour
- Transfer to Franschhoek – walking tour of the town
- Drive by Huguenot Monument
- Cellar tour and wine tasting at a Franschhoek wine estate
- Wine tasting at a Stellenbosch wine estate (lunch own account)
- Stellenbosch orientation tour
Usd 75 per person in a 25 seater coach
- Half day city tour with Table Mountain
- Transfer to the cableway
- Table Mountain ticket (weather dependant)
- Drive by Parliament, City Hall & Slave Lodge
- Visit The Castle & Company’s Garden
- Drive through Bo Kaap & Malay Quarter
- Complimentary diamond workshop tour
Usd 85 usd per person in a 25 seater
- Half day Robben Island tour
- Transfer to V&A waterfront – walk to ferry terminal with guide
- Robben Island tour (09h00 – weather dependant)
- Return to the waterfront
- Signed confirmation of employment/study letter from an employer/Institution, with contact details, (full names of the employers, approved signatories, physical address and phone numbers)
- Non-refundable fee of Kshs. 4,800.00(to Countries that are not fee exempt). This excludes VFS Service Fee.
- A statement /letter by applicant confirming the purpose and duration of the visit. If Self-employed, submit a signed letter and attach documents of ownership. If retired, please submit a written statement. If a student, attach a document from their learning institution.
- Sufficient funds in form of either a ORIGINAL recent bank statement for the last three(3) months signed and stamped by the bank or Pay slips for the last three(3) months signed and stamped by the authorized personnel.
- Sponsor’s Business/Tax Registration Documents.
- For self-employed applicants, letter from their Business, Certificates of Registration documents/Ownership with current contact address. If retired, please submit a written statement. Proof of occupation is mandatory
- Marriage Certificate/Affidavit accompanied by a letter if one spouse is taking care of expenses.
Please note we will use the current exchange rate at the time of Payment.
Day 1: Cape Town International Airport – Hotel (Capetown)
Welcome at Airport , transfer to hotel . Our drive will pick you up from airport. Enjoy the scenic beauty on the way
Half Day Free day (Cape Town)
Day 2: Half day Cape Point Tour (Capetown)
The tour will include the Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach, Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope
Departs mornings and afternoons
Day 3: Full Day WineLand Tour Capetown (Capetown)
Depart in the direction of the Hottentots Holland Mountains to enjoy the many wine estates of the Helderberg Wine Route, where the personalities of the wines are influenced by the proximity to the ocean and its cooling summer sea breezes. Depart for Stellenbosch, the second oldest European settlement in the country. The picturesque region boasts a multitude of wine estates and cellars where wine-tastings, cellar tours and meals can be enjoyed. Also visit the Village Museum Complex and Oom Samie se Winkel, a traditional general dealer before we continue to Franschhoek. The tranquil valley cradling the town of Franschhoek is one of the country’s most awe-inspiring landscapes, and one of its most prolific wine-producing areas. After more wine tastings, spent some time exploring the towns many restaurants, bistros and shops and a visit to the Huguenot Monument.
Includes: Cellar Tour and three wine tastings and one cheese tasting. Excludes Lunch
Day 4: FULL DAY HERMANUS (Capetown)
(Departs Wednesday, Friday and Sunday only)
Travel coastal road via Gordon’s Bay and Betty’s Bay to Hermanus. Best shore based whale watching. Spend time watching and photographing these magnificent giants from what must be the best shore based whale watching sight in the world. Time allowed for shopping and lunch with optional boat based whale watching also available. Return to Cape Town via Elgin while enjoying the spectacular views from Sir Lowry’s Pass. Excludes Lunch
Day 5: Full Day Free for Leisure (Capetown)
Free time to spend as per your interests. You can relax at the hotel and enjoy the recreational activities available (subject to direct payment if chargeable) or explore the surroundings on your own.
Day 6: Hotel – Cape Town International Airport (Capetown)
Check out from hotel and proceed for onward journey