Mt Longonot Day Trip – on 20th October from kes 2,100
On 20th October, Fauna Safaris wants to take you on a day trip to mt Longonot. This dazzling mountain which is located along the Nairobi Nakuru highway is a must visit for any outdoor lover.
To book your seat, call/whatsapp: 0724648730/ 0780 999 994 / 0780 999 993
Kenyans: Kes 2,100 per person
Residents: kes 2,400 pp
Non-Residents: kes 4,700 pp (usd 50)
The package includes:-
- Return transport from Nairobi and back in a spacious tour bus
- Park entry fee
- Professional tour guides
- Drinking water
- Roadtrip with great company from Nairobi to Longonot and back
- Stopover at the Rift Valley view point to have a photo session and panoramic view of the Rift Valley basin
- Hiking to an attitude of up to 2,776 metres above sea level
- Amazing view of the Margaret hill, Mai Mahiu town, Suswa camp and Olonana boundary
- Trekking on a moderate 3km stretch before starting the hike around the crater
- Hiking with a great team where you can make friends and business networks
- A good way of keeping fit as you hike the 13km adventurous trail
Things to Carry:
- Walking sticks to help with balancing
- A good pair of walking boots
- Camera, binocular and sunscreen cream
- Enough water and snacks to feed on during the hike
To book a seat, pay Ks. 2,100 before 20th October.
Mpesa Paybill: 167653
Account Number: your name
For more details, you can call/Whatsapp on 0724648730.
Phone: 0724648730/ 0780 999 994 / 0780 999 993
FB: Fauna Safaris
OFFICE: AACC Building, opposite Safaricom Headquaters, 3rd floor.