Cape Town Package Overview
Cape Town is a picturesque city that combines old with new, urban landscapes with gorgeous countryside, and white sandy beaches with magnificent mountain terrain. Vacations in Cape Town are stupendous, and you’ll always find something to do.
|STAR RATING||PRICE USD
Per Person Sharing
|Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre||3 star||1,385|
|Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard||3 star||1,435|
|Protea hotel cape town Sea Point||3 star||1,615|
|City Lodge hotel V&A Waterfront||3 star||1,640|
|SunSquare Cape Town Gardens||4 star||1,440|
|Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel||4 star||1,475|
|Southern Sun Waterfront||4 star||1,525|
|Protea Hotel Cape town Victoria Junction||4 star||1,640|
|Radisson Blu Waterfront||5 star||1,570|
|South Beach Camps Bay||5 star||1,765|
|The Table Bay Hotel||5 star||1,995|
|One & Only Capetown||5 star||2,705|
- 5 Night’s accommodation in Cape Town.
- Return flights on South African Airways (let us know your preferred airline)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary are operated on shared basis
- Half day Cape Point Tour (Cape Town)
- Full Day WineLand Tour Cape Town (Cape Town)
- Full Day Hermanus (Cape Town)
- Return Airport Transfers on Private Basis
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes.
- Honeymooners specials included
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Beverages and meals not included in the package
- Visa fee kes 5,000 per person
- Driver &Guide Tipping
- Early check in
- Late Check-out
- Signed confirmation of employment/study letter from an employer/Institution, with contact details, (full names of the employers, approved signatories, physical address and phone numbers)
- Non-refundable fee of Kshs. 4,800.00(to Countries that are not fee exempt). This excludes VFS Service Fee.
- A statement /letter by applicant confirming the purpose and duration of the visit. If Self-employed, submit a signed letter and attach documents of ownership. If retired, please submit a written statement. If a student, attach a document from their learning institution.
- Sufficient funds in form of either a ORIGINAL recent bank statement for the last three(3) months signed and stamped by the bank or Pay slips for the last three(3) months signed and stamped by the authorized personnel.
- Sponsor’s Business/Tax Registration Documents.
- For self-employed applicants, letter from their Business, Certificates of Registration documents/Ownership with current contact address. If retired, please submit a written statement. Proof of occupation is mandatory
- Marriage Certificate/Affidavit accompanied by a letter if one spouse is taking care of expenses.
Please note we will use the current exchange rate at the time of Payment.
Day 1: Cape Town International Airport – Hotel (Cape Town)
Welcome at Airport , transfer to hotel . Our drive will pick you up from airport. Enjoy the scenic beauty on the way
Half Day Free day (Cape Town)
Day 2: Half day Cape Point Tour (Cape Town)
The tour will include the Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach, Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope
Departs mornings and afternoons
Day 3: Full Day WineLand Tour Cape Town (Cape Town)
Depart in the direction of the Hottentots Holland Mountains to enjoy the many wine estates of the Helderberg Wine Route, where the personalities of the wines are influenced by the proximity to the ocean and its cooling summer sea breezes. Depart for Stellenbosch, the second oldest European settlement in the country. The picturesque region boasts a multitude of wine estates and cellars where wine-tastings, cellar tours and meals can be enjoyed. Also visit the Village Museum Complex and Oom Samie se Winkel, a traditional general dealer before we continue to Franschhoek. The tranquil valley cradling the town of Franschhoek is one of the country’s most awe-inspiring landscapes, and one of its most prolific wine-producing areas. After more wine tastings, spent some time exploring the towns many restaurants, bistros and shops and a visit to the Huguenot Monument.
Includes: Cellar Tour and three wine tastings and one cheese tasting. Excludes Lunch
Day 4: FULL DAY HERMANUS (Cape Town)
(Departs Wednesday, Friday and Sunday only)
Travel coastal road via Gordon’s Bay and Betty’s Bay to Hermanus. Best shore based whale watching. Spend time watching and photographing these magnificent giants from what must be the best shore based whale watching sight in the world. Time allowed for shopping and lunch with optional boat based whale watching also available. Return to Cape Town via Elgin while enjoying the spectacular views from Sir Lowry’s Pass. Excludes Lunch
Day 5: Full Day Free for Leisure (Cape Town)
Free time to spend as per your interests. You can relax at the hotel and enjoy the recreational activities available (subject to direct payment if chargeable) or explore the surroundings on your own.
Day 6: Hotel – Cape Town International Airport (Cape Town)
Check out from hotel and proceed for onward journey