5 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park And Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
This safari covers two well-known attractions in Uganda. The first attraction is Queen Elizabeth National Park which comprises of diverse wildlife including elephants, lions, waterbucks, buffaloes, warthogs among others. Our next stop is at Bwindi National park for chimpanzees tracking.
The Price Includes:
– Return flights
– All airport transfers and assistance
– Accommodation on safari on Full board basis
– Park entry Fees
– Private transport during the safari
– Services of an English speaking driver-guides
– Bottled drinking water while trekking and in vehicle
– All taxes on the services quoted above
The Price excludes:
– Meals and beverages, other than specified.
– Passport and visa fees and service charges for obtaining visas.
– Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
– Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants.
– Laundry and other items of a personal nature such drinks, telephone calls ETC
– Personal, baggage, Accident and Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance.
– Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the inclusions listing above.
DAY 1 : Kampala- Queen Elizabeth National Park
Upon arrival in Kampala you will be met by our representative. Drive towards the west through Ankole rolling hills. Stop briefly at the equator for photographs then head to Mbarara Town for lunch. Have a game drive as you enter Queen Elizabeth National Park on your way to the lodge. After relaxing head for an evening game drive where you will encounter the park’s attractions including different bird species and wildlife. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
DAY 2: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Wake up early for a morning game drive. The park’s diverse ecosystem of grassy plains, tropical forest, rivers, swamps, lakes and volcanic craters is inhabited by diverse wildlife like elephant, lion, buffalo and bushbuck. Return to the lodge for late breakfast and relaxing. After lunch, proceed for a launch trip on the Kazinga Channel that separates lakes George and Edward. During the boat trip, you will get the chance to view hippos as well as a huge number of migrant and resident water birds, this is truly a bird watchers paradise. Many buffaloes rest in the water while big herds of elephants drink and play along the Channel banks – a beautiful scene. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
DAY 3: Queen Elizabeth National Park – Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
After breakfast, track chimpanzees in the tropical Kyambura gorge Chimpanzees. It involves climbing and you need to be fit for the activity. Birds and butterflies are a common scene here. Leave the park for Bwindi through Ishasha the southern sector of the park in search of the tree climbing lions. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
DAY 4: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
After an early breakfast, head to the forest at dawn and get rewarded with the beauty and freshness of the forest. It is home to more than half of the world’s mountain Gorillas. We will have briefing from the guides then set off for the gorilla tracking in the forest. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
DAY 5 : Bwindi Impenetrable National Park – Kampala
After breakfast, depart Bwindi for Kampala via Mbarara town with lunch en route. Transfer to the airport for your return flight.